Thursday, October 11, 2012

Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed, Something Who

At the moment, I am hard at work on my second book, and just thought I'd share that I'm pretty excited about it. I've got some advance interest from agents, and I've got a whole lot of platform to work from; it's just a matter of figuring out how to present that platform.

It's a brand new book based on a project I worked on with my friend Byron Jones back when we were teenagers in the '80s. I'm borrowing liberally from my past to write the book, which is pretty much memoir. And there is a huge Doctor Who theme involved in it, as Doctor Who was, and still is, my favorite show. (If you've read Indian Summer, you know that one of the main characters, Don, is devoted to Star Trek. I share Don's passion, just for Doctor Who instead of Trek.)

So, watch here for news of an upcoming Website about that, and I look forward to blogging more (maybe once a week) as soon as the craziness of 2012 dies down.

No comments:

Post a Comment